This is an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join an established company in High Wycombe on a permanent, full-time basis.
An integral part of the team, you will be providing exceptional executive support to senior members of the organisation.
- Complex multiple diary management – 2 to 3 diaries
- Minute taking and attending boardroom meetings
- Travel arrangements and other administrative tasks
- Organising client and internal meetings and recording minutes
- Outlook inbox management and drafting correspondence
- Supporting company events and initiatives as require
- Significant experience as an Executive Assistant in a commercial setting
- Automotive background would be desirable
- Strong background multi diary management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented individual
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Must be flexible with traveling to meetings with CEO & COO when required on an ad-hoc basis
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.